StorageCraft Cloud Backup for Office 365 provides much more than the standard coverage.
Even though your organization’s SaaS data is in the cloud, that doesn’t mean it’s completely safe. When it comes to working in cloud-based applications, the option of granular recovery isn’t a given. But the opportunity for human error is. Humans delete important files, overwrite one another’s documents, and accidentally download viruses.
Even though cloud-based application vendors like Microsoft provide a basic level of protection, ultimately, their backups are designed to meet their platform requirements and not those of end users.
The Need for Additional Backup Protection on Office 365
- Data must be safe from the most common cause of data loss, user errors
- Data must be recoverable from data loss due to system errors
- Data must be available longer than a short 30-day window that Microsoft keeps the backup for
- Data must be protected against internal and external threats
- Data must be available quickly when needed in the proper format
How StorageCraft Cloud Backup Works
StorageCraft® Cloud Backup provides granular protection of your business’s hosted data. Once set up, backups happen automatically. In a few seconds, you can recover the version of a file or folder that you need, in its original format, through an easy-to-use web interface. And you don’t need to sweat storage space, software upgrades, or the possibility of an onsite backup server failing.
Once configured, StorageCraft Cloud Backup automatically backs up hosted data to a geographically appropriate Amazon S3 data center (United States, Ireland, or Australia). Backups occur at regular intervals throughout the day, and reports and notifications inform you of success or issues.
You don’t need to manage anything else in this web-based application until a restore is needed, and that restore process is quick and painless. Recover past versions of documents, even versions from months ago, regardless of what has happened to them since. Retrieve contact lists, old emails, and other data. Restore deleted users. Advanced search enables you to easily find and restore specific items, and do so across all supported SaaS services for a given account.
StorageCraft Cloud Backup for Office 365 provides protection for:
- Exchange: All email activities and Exchange data going back as long as needed or prescribed
- Calendars and contacts:Data saved for multiple previous revisions, edits and versions
- OneDrive for Business: Everything that is needed from Office 365 processes is collected, encrypted, protected and readily available
- SharePoint®: Protection of base SharePoint organizational data
- Public shared folders: Availability of all data that is in use in public shared folders across user defined time periods
The Office 365 Backup Promotion
SoftwareMedia is a StorageCraft Gold Partner. For a limited time, you can receive 6 months of Cloud Backup for Office 365 for free. This is for up to 250 seats and unlimited storage. There is no commitment. If you aren’t happy, you can easily cancel at the end of the 6 months and you won’t be charged a thing.