The future of business is today. We all live in the 21st century, and what a wonderful time it is. Everything is digital, accessible, and all-around made easier by computers. But some of us are not that tech-savvy and might be missing out on important software that makes business better, easier, and more accurate. Here’s some of the software you just can’t run your business without.
Microsoft Office is probably the most basic software program besides an operating system. In order to write any sort of text document, create a spreadsheet, or design a presentation, you need Office. None of these things can be done without it. Every worker in the office (hence the name) needs to have this software not just to work well but in order to function. Microsoft Office Professional is a package of programs, and the latest version consists of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher and Access, as well as some new and useful features, such as:
– Access to Office Online, allowing you to sign in to your Office when you’re on the move. Your personal files are always with you when stored on the cloud.
– Simplifying the way you communicate by letting you be more responsive to customers and clients. Now all your sharing options are in one place.
The world of internet can be dangerous. Malicious software lies behind every corner, and sometimes it’s only one wrong click away. In order for your documents to stay safe, you need antivirus software. McAfee Total Protection is one of the best programs for the job.
McAfee Total Protection is an award-winning program that’s easy to install and comes with parental controls, safety tools, and a filter for dangerous spam email. With an antivirus, you’ll know your precious data is safe to use.
Sage 50 Premium Accounting is the business accounting software you need in order to manage your expanding business expertly. It allows you quick access to important information and reliable software that you control locally. Sage 50 Premium manages sales and customers, automates purchasing and shipping, and lets you track jobs. The latest version of this software is available for up to five users. With Sage 50 Premium Accounting 2015, you can:
– Control job revenue and expenses on the level of cost-code
– Compare multiple budgets across four years to gain better insight
– Have multi-user options and module-level security
– Track warranty claims and recalls
A collaboration platform is a special platform that enables organizations and businesses to build and manage their work and knowledge. A collaboration platform helps you organize your everyday tasks and increase efficiency among your team. For this, a small collaboration option such as TallyFox Cluster is ideal. When a team grows and becomes a community, the collaboration platform becomes a knowledge network. A Knowledge Network connects people that share the same interests, their expertise and know-how. With a developed architecture, you can have multiple levels of access hosted either in a secure private cloud by the company or on premise. TallyFox has already a developed Knowledge Network, The Water Network, which links professionals from the water industry. A great knowledge network must have the following:
– Custom Taxonomy, linking people across the network by custom taxonomy, suited to the themes of the network.
– Content Categories, customizable sectors that allow users to filter specific content.
– Knowledge Bank, a place where users can share experience in the form of poll results
– Map It, allowing you identity people and organizations by category and geography in a matter of seconds.
With these features and options for your team and community, a business can only flourish.
A specialized program that enables rich formatting of broad transaction-level data. This software allows its users to manage pretty much any information consumption requirement, be it a simple columnar or something like table report layouts or specialized government forms. SAP Crystal Reports first appeared around twenty years ago and has since evolved, with users complimenting its ability to create dynamic reports from virtually any data source, while at the same time being very user-friendly. The software allows you to transform amazingly large amounts of relational and transactional data into richly formatted reports, as well as delivers actionable information to users both inside and outside the organization. Some useful things to know about this product:
– Expanded support for Microsoft Excel
– Read-only reports, ensuring that end-users aren’t able to modify the reports
– Windows 7 compatible
– Comes in 22 languages
We hope we shed some light onto some crucial software and helped you make a decision. Incorporating these programs into your business ensures it will run smoother, helping you get the best out it.