The Best Training for Adobe CS6
When you get Adobe software for the first time it’s easy to get overwhelmed by the extreme complexity of each program. Using the word, “steep”, to describe the learning curve can by a considerable understatement for many people. That’s why having high quality training on hand can be such a HUGE help. With professional training you can learn much faster than by slogging through a hefty manual full of boring, technical writing. We’ve compiled our favorite Adobe training programs below. Choose one or more and you’ll be on your way to becoming an Adobe Master in no time!
In this project-based Adobe CS6 Training Bundle video tutorial series, you’ll quickly have relevant skills for real-world applications.
Follow along with our expert instructor in this training course to get:
- Concise, informative and broadcast-quality Adobe CS6 Training Bundle training videos delivered to your desktop
- The ability to learn at your own pace with our intuitive, easy-to-use interface
- A quick grasp of even the most complex Adobe CS6 Training Bundle training subjects because they’re broken into simple, easy to follow segments
Practical working files further enhance the learning process and provide a degree of retention that is unmatched by any other form of Adobe CS6 Training Bundle tutorial, online or offline… so you’ll know the exact steps for your own projects.
This training will help you get started using world’s leading image editing software. Adobe Education Leader Debbie Keller will provide you with an overview of the interface, the tools, panels and options you’ll need as a foundation for using Adobe Photoshop CS6.
Debbie will review the key new features in this version and teach you about the tools, palettes, and menu bars, as well as, the major features such as layers, selections, image editing, compositing, using Adobe Bridge, type design, drawing and painting, and creating a web photo gallery.
With Total Training for Adobe Photoshop CS6 Essentials you will learn Photoshop skills that will allow you to create professional looking images that you can be proud of. By the time you have completed this course you will be prepared to take your ACA Visual Communication exam and you will have excellent beginner to intermediate skills using Photoshop CS6.
Lynda.com is a comprehensive training resource with training videos and example files on hundreds of topics, skills and specific pieces of software as well. They have nearly 600 videos specific to Adobe products and are regularly releasing more. Many of their video are free, however to get the full training you’ll need to sign up for their monthly subscription. You have two options: $25/month for access to all videos or $37/month for access to all videos + example files.
Adobe TV is a great resource for learning new skill and keeping up with new features being released by the Adobe team. While not comprehensive we definitely recommend it if you want to stay on top of new software capabilities and want to continue refining your own skills.
- Microsoft Visio Standard vs Professional vs Premium
- Adobe Acrobat XI Standard vs. Professional
- Top 5 Best Antivirus Software for 2014
- Graphic Design Software for Beginners
- Microsoft Office 2010 Edition Comparison
- Set Up Your Database and Create a Report in Crystal Reports
- Microsoft Open Business Licensing Guide
- Top 5 Best Antivirus Software for 2013
- SoftwareMedia is Getting a Facelift!
- Heartbleed Bug: Everything You Need to Know
- Support for XP Has Ended! Get Compliant Today
- Microsoft to Audit 30,000 Companies By the End of 2014 – Get Compliant Today
- Down to the Wire: Support for Windows XP and Office 2003 Ends in April
- 4 Reasons Your Business Needs Server Virtualization
- Infographic: An Inside Look at Microsoft’s Portfolio of Enterprise Technology
- Tech Predictions For 2014 – Highlights from CES