Best Tax Software Solutions for Small Businesses
Running a small business can be enormously difficult, day in and day out. We’ve been there. It’s extremely important to take advantage of every tool available to you in order to streamline your businesses processes and make things more manageable, and unload some of that entrepreneurial burden.
It’s hard to imagine a more soul sucking and frustrating job for a small business owner than doing business taxes. Thankfully, there are a number of great software solutions on the market today that make the process much easier, even if it still isn’t outright fun.
With TurboTax Business, you don’t need to know a thing about business taxes. Its customized interview tailors itself to your type of business (corporation, partnership, or multi-member LLC) and provides extra guidance to simplify tax preparation and help you maximize tax savings.
TurboTax Business works best if your business:
- Is an S-Corp, C-Corp, Partnership, or multi-member LLC.
- Has revenue less than $250k
- Has fewer than 5 employees
This software was designed to easily guide you step by step through your taxes, so your personal and business deductions are maximized, the calculations are guaranteed 100% accurate, and you’re getting your biggest tax refund possible.
TurboTax Home & Business works best if:
- You’re self-employed or receive income from a side job
- You’re a sole proprietor, consultant, 1099 contractor, or single-owner LLC.
includes everything you need to complete your personal and business federal and state taxes. A simple question-and-answer process helps you find hundreds of deductions to get the biggest refund. Ideal for corporations, S corporations, partnerships, LLCs, non-profits, and estates and trusts, the program includes trusted H&R Block expertise, along with expert advice from H&R Block’s community of tax specialists, business tax planning, payroll and employer forms, live personal tax advice, personal audit support, and H&R Block’s maximum refund guarantee–with unlimited business state returns at no additional cost.
Take some time to review the information provided at the links to these products to make sure you get the best tax software for your small business. We’re happy we can help small businesses everywhere make direct, positive impacts on the bottom line!
- Microsoft Visio Standard vs Professional vs Premium
- Adobe Acrobat XI Standard vs. Professional
- Top 5 Best Antivirus Software for 2014
- Graphic Design Software for Beginners
- Microsoft Office 2010 Edition Comparison
- Microsoft Open Business Licensing Guide
- Set Up Your Database and Create a Report in Crystal Reports
- Top 5 Best Antivirus Software for 2013
- Heartbleed Bug: Everything You Need to Know
- Support for XP Has Ended! Get Compliant Today
- Microsoft to Audit 30,000 Companies By the End of 2014 – Get Compliant Today
- Down to the Wire: Support for Windows XP and Office 2003 Ends in April
- 4 Reasons Your Business Needs Server Virtualization
- Infographic: An Inside Look at Microsoft’s Portfolio of Enterprise Technology
- Tech Predictions For 2014 – Highlights from CES
- A Guide To 2014′s Newest Online Threats