Best Tax Software Solutions for Small Businesses
Running a small business can be enormously difficult, day in and day out. We’ve been there. It’s extremely important to take advantage of every tool available to you in order to streamline your businesses processes and make things more manageable, and unload some of that entrepreneurial burden.
It’s hard to imagine a more soul sucking and frustrating job for a small business owner than doing business taxes. Thankfully, there are a number of great software solutions on the market today that make the process much easier, even if it still isn’t outright fun.
With TurboTax Business, you don’t need to know a thing about business taxes. Its customized interview tailors itself to your type of business (corporation, partnership, or multi-member LLC) and provides extra guidance to simplify tax preparation and help you maximize tax savings.
TurboTax Business works best if your business:
- Is an S-Corp, C-Corp, Partnership, or multi-member LLC.
- Has revenue less than $250k
- Has fewer than 5 employees
This software was designed to easily guide you step by step through your taxes, so your personal and business deductions are maximized, the calculations are guaranteed 100% accurate, and you’re getting your biggest tax refund possible.
TurboTax Home & Business works best if:
- You’re self-employed or receive income from a side job
- You’re a sole proprietor, consultant, 1099 contractor, or single-owner LLC.
includes everything you need to complete your personal and business federal and state taxes. A simple question-and-answer process helps you find hundreds of deductions to get the biggest refund. Ideal for corporations, S corporations, partnerships, LLCs, non-profits, and estates and trusts, the program includes trusted H&R Block expertise, along with expert advice from H&R Block’s community of tax specialists, business tax planning, payroll and employer forms, live personal tax advice, personal audit support, and H&R Block’s maximum refund guarantee–with unlimited business state returns at no additional cost.
Take some time to review the information provided at the links to these products to make sure you get the best tax software for your small business. We’re happy we can help small businesses everywhere make direct, positive impacts on the bottom line!
- Microsoft Visio Standard vs Professional vs Premium
- Graphic Design Software for Beginners
- Microsoft Office 2010 Edition Comparison
- 10 Countries with Highest Number of Apple Device Users
- How To Export Quickbooks Data Into Quicken Format
- Set Up Your Database and Create a Report in Crystal Reports
- Top Features of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6
- Microsoft Open Business Licensing Guide
- Data Security in 2016 and Beyond: What Your Business NEEDS To Be Prepared For
- Stay Secure with Advanced Threat Protection in Office 365
- Windows Server 2016 License Changes
- Top 5 Software Programs to Help You Get More From Your Business
- SoftwareMedia.com now recognized as Google Trusted Store
- Security Software Sale! Get Up To 65% Off Popular Security Software
- To Celebrate the End of 2014 We’re Offering Huge Discounts on Big Brand Software!
- Celebrate the Holiday Season With Us! When you Give a Gift, Get a Gift. Details Inside …