One week left!! You have until September 30, 2012 (Sunday) to act on the QuarkXPress 9 special that we have going on right now. Buy now and you’ll receive Markzware PDF2DTP Converter Free ($199 value) so you can turn any PDF to an editable QuarkXPress project.
Ever have any of these problems?
- A client has a PDF to which he wants to make “minor” changes. He doesn’t have any of the source files, no native layouts, no images — all that remains is the PDF.
- A document requires localization but all that exists is a PDF in a foreign language. The two documents must be identical and the layout must be built again from scratch.
- Your hard drive dies or a folder is accidentally deleted and all you have left, all that can be recovered is a PDF file. There are corrections to be made but first you have to start completely over with a brand-new layout.
In each case, you need images, layers and transparencies, fonts, colors and styles. You need a desktop publishing layout in QuarkXPress in which to work. Now with Markzware’s PDF2DTP you can turn that PDF into a QuarkXPress project!
- Reduces time and costs associated with recreating content
- Converts all types of PDFs to editable QuarkXPress 9 documents with one click
- Extracts images embedded or placed in PDFs
- Quick and easy to install and use
For more information on this promotion, see our original post on QuarkXPress 9 Promotion