Autodesk Sketchbook Pro 6 Review
Ease of Use10
Kyle Fordrung | On 14, Sep 2012
If you watched my previous Sketchbook Pro review, you will know that I am an enormous fan of Autodesk Sketchbook – to the point where my colleagues are probably sick of hearing about it. I have been waiting anxiously for any news of updates, plugins or service packs that might enhance my already awesome Sketchbook experience.
On August 27th, 2012, Autodesk released Sketchbook Pro 6, and I was not disappointed. Armed with a sleek, updated UI, and tons of new features and enhancements, Sketchbook Pro 6 is everything the previous version promised, and a whole lot more.
Here’s a brief list of the new features, from the Autodesk website:
- Streamlined interface delivers an unobstructed and discoverable environment, keeping you in the creative zone.
- Multitouch navigation support on the latest Wacom devices.
- Synthetic paintbrushes that behave more like traditional paint mediums.
- Smudge brushes for blending colors.
- Even more brush controls to customize.
Head over to SoftwareMedia.com for tons of great deals on Sketchbook Pro and other discount software.