Save on Visual Studio Before Price Increase
lisa | On 24, Aug 2012
Microsoft is raising the prices on Visual Studio on September 1st in preparation for the upcoming release of Visual Studio 2012. If you want Visual Studio, now is the time to buy before the price increase in just a little over a week. Plus, some of the skus are on sale right now, such as Team Foundation Server and Visual Studio Ultimate with MSDN.
Top 10 Reasons to Upgrade Now
- Windows, Web, devices: Modernize apps or create something amazing with one simple way to build them all.
- The cloud: Seamlessly integrate with business apps.
- Amazing designs: Even smarter ways to interact with users.
- Best team app ever? Let the collaboration begin with source code, tasks, bugs and builds all in one place.
- Expectations met. Capture and track customer requirements, users’ stories and feedback.
- Make better decisions. Dashboards for real-time information on all projects.
- Agile process. Adapted to teams at their pace in a visual, easy-to-use interface.
- Unlimited load and Web performance testing
- Five 9s reliable. Simplify IT operations and production support.
- Breakthrough quality assurance. Streamline the testing process and revolutionize collaboration between developers and testers.