Windows 8 Release Date Set For October 26th
Kyle Fordrung | On 23, Jul 2012
Finally! After months of previews and sneak peeks, Microsoft has decided to stop toying with our fragile emotions, and announce the official release date for Microsoft Windows 8. At the Microsoft annual sales meeting last week, Steve Sinofsky proudly declared that October 26th, 2012 will be the official Windows 8 release date.
We’ve reported previously on the Windows 8 Developer Preview, and by now we all know about Windows 8 support for both ARM and x86 processors, as well as the redesigned “Metro” UI which we’ve already seen on the Windows Phone and XBOX 360. Now that a release date has been set, tech junkies the world over (ourselves included) are eager to see what the full, commercial edition of Windows 8 has to offer.
Unfortunately, we still don’t have a release date for the Microsoft Surface, but we are hoping against hope that it’s not too far away.
Windows Server 2008 R2 Discontinued August 27, 2012 | Kyle Fordrung
New Licensing Model for Microsoft SQL Server 2012... April 23, 2012 | Kyle Fordrung
Microsoft Surface – Windows 8 Tablet Revealed!... June 19, 2012 | Kyle Fordrung
Microsoft 2012 Licensing Now Available! September 7, 2012 | Kyle Fordrung
- Adobe Acrobat XI Standard vs. Professional
- Microsoft Visio Standard vs Professional vs Premium
- Top 5 Best Antivirus Software for 2014
- Graphic Design Software for Beginners
- Microsoft Office 2010 Edition Comparison
- Set Up Your Database and Create a Report in Crystal Reports
- Microsoft Self Audit Letter sent to 30,000 Companies - Get Compliant Today
- Top Features of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6
- Avoid The Crowds With Our Pre Black Friday Online Sale!
- Get Internet Security for FREE! Details inside…
- VMware Workstation 11 and VMware Player 7 Pro Available December 2014
- Dragontrying.com Customers BEWARE
- SoftwareMedia Spooktacular Sale
- Microsoft Warns of Approaching Windows Server 2003 End of Life
- Warehouse Liquidation Sale! Additional 5% Off With Coupon Code …
- It’s Our Anniversary Sale! Earn Double Points Until The End Of September