Top Features of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6 is a trusted and comprehensive solution for designing visual communications for any medium. Whether you are an experienced or an aspiring designer, its intuitive workflow and content-rich environment will help you to efficiently express your creativity. These top features of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6 will help you decide if this is the creative app suite for you.
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6 includes the following Applications:
- CorelDRAW X6
- Corel PHOTO-PAINT X6
- Corel PowerTRACE X6
- Corel Website Creator X6
- Corel CAPTURE X6
- Corel CONNECT X6
- PhotoZoom Pro 2
The supporting applications are:
- Barcode wizard
- Duplexing wizard
- Bitstream Font Navigator
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6: The New and Enhanced Features
Work Faster and More Efficiently
- Work faster than ever before with large files in CorelDRAW and large images in Corel PHOTOPAINT, thanks to native support for 64-bit processors.
- Export files, print multiple documents, or copy and paste large objects without delay, thanks to increased support for the latest multicore processors.
- Take advantage of greater flexibility when organizing assets for multiple projects by working with several trays concurrently in Corel CONNECT X6.
- Instantly extract images from a client’s web site by using the new Corel CONNECT search toolbar.
- Easily remove unwanted areas from a photo and simultaneously adjust the photo’s aspect ratio with the new Smart Carver in Corel PHOTO-PAINT X6.
- Explore new creative possibilities for refining your vector objects by using the new Smear, Twirl, Attract, and Repel tools.
- Save time and gain control when selecting objects by using the new Freehand Pick tool, which lets you drag a freehand marquee around the objects or shapes you want to select.
- Fine-tune your designs faster than ever before by using the redesigned Object Properties docker, which presents only object-dependent formatting options and properties.
- Confidently exchange files with colleagues and clients because of enhanced import and export support for Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and Microsoft Publisher, as well as import support for Adobe Acrobat.
Create Layouts with Ease
- Use the reengineered text engine to take greater advantage of advanced OpenType typography features such as contextual & stylistic alternates, fractions, ligatures, ordinals, ornaments, small caps, swashes, and more.
- Position objects more quickly with the new Alignment Guides, which appear on the fly and suggest potential alignments to the existing artwork on your page.
- Preview your design before finalizing the individual content components by populating PowerClip objects with placeholder graphic and text frames.
- Right-click any text frame and immediately populate it with placeholder text by using the new Insert Placeholder Text command.
- Enjoy proper typesetting for glyphs used by Asian and Middle Eastern languages, thanks to the new complex script support built into the overhauled text engine.
- Instantly add page numbers — alphabetic, numeric, or roman — on all pages of a document, starting on a specific page, or starting at a particular number by using the new Insert Page Number command.
- Take advantage of new and improved odd, even, and all-pages Master Layers to create page-specific designs for your multi-page documents easier than ever before.
Design with Style and Creativity
- Easily create outline, fill, character, and paragraph styles with the new Object Styles docker.
- Use the new Style Sets to create groups of styles, which you can later edit once and have the changes applied instantly throughout a project.
- Implement color changes throughout a project easier than ever before by using the new Color Styles docker to add the colors used in a document as styles.
- Quickly and easily produce iterative designs with varying color schemes by using the new Color Harmony functionality that lets you group a document’s color resources.
- Instantly add customizable website elements to add dynamic user interactivity to your web designs.
- Give life to static website content such as text, photos, graphics, and video stills with the new Timeline Editor in Corel Website Creator X6.
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6 now available at SoftwareMedia.com!