Symantec Express Program (SEP) offers licensing options for most Symantec software products for small to mid-sized companies. Symantec Express features a low minimum requirement, and is based on Band Levels where the more you buy, the more you save.
- A low minimum purchase (1 A-Band server license or 5 desktop licenses).
- Brings the benefits of licensing to the smaller volume orders.
- Provides those with larger orders, a larger discount rate.
- Support options ensures that any issues that may arise will be resolved quickly and efficiently.
Discount Levels are determined based on the number of points in a transaction. The more points you accumulate in your order, the higher the discount level you are eligible for.
[table id=4 /]
Symantec’s Support Options
You have the option to purchase licenses with or without support. Purchasing support allows you access to new version upgrades as well as Symantec’s support center.
Essential Support Services
While you may work regular business hours, unfortunately hackers, worms, and malware intrusions do not. You need 24 hour support to Symantec’s support team of experts.
- 24x7x365 Support.
- Access to advanced security alerts, advanced tools, and interactive assistance.
- Regular updates and upgrades to ensure that your systems and products are always up to date.
- 30 minute response target for high severity issues.
6 designated callers per product title.
Licenses do not come with the actual program (media). You must purchase this separately. We recommended purchasing two copies of media for each product so you have one as a backup (many programs are around $30).
Symantec Licensing Example
You have 50 employees who need Ghost Solution Suite 2.0. You decide to purchase essential support with the licenses. You purchase two media for Ghost 2.0 so you can have one as a backup. Because you are buying 50 licenses, you fall into Band C 50-99 users, thus qualifying for an even bigger discount.
[table id=5 /]
Read More on Express License Program, see Symantec.com