FileMaker Pro 12 is an intuitive, user-friendly database software that offers users a powerful way to organize and manage all of their information across multiple platforms: from Windows to Mac to iOS. Also available in FileMaker Pro 12 Advanced edition, this software includes all the features of FileMaker Pro 12, in addition to a wealth of advanced customization and development tools for database management and design.
What’s New in FileMaker Pro 12?
- All-new starter solutions to better showcase your data
- New Quick Charts help you to simply sort and group data
- Re-engineered container fields allow you to store photos, videos, music and more in your database.
- Built-in iPad and iPhone themes
FileMaker Server 12 allows you to securely host multiple FileMaker Pro users over the web or a local network. You can easily connect to databases hosted on FileMaker Server with iPad or iPhone by using FileMaker Go, and FileMaker Server 12 Advanced gives you access to Instant Web Publishing capabilities, ODBC/JDBC support, and connections for even more FileMaker Pro users.
What’s new in FileMaker Server 12?
- Greater performance over a wide area network (WAN).
- Now a 64-bit application, FileMaker Server 12 can have more memory available to run even faster.
- Re-architected database server gives greater stability than ever before.
- Enhanced processing power allowing you to progressively download videos and other media to your FileMaker Pro and FileMaker Go clients.
- Faster and more efficient backups.
- Completely re-designed web publishing engine allows for speedy web publishing.