Quark Volume License Program (QVLP) is a way for businesses to save on their favorite Quark software by purchasing in volume amounts. Whether you work for a small business or a large corporation, Quark Volume Licensing Program (QVLP) can help you simplify purchases and save money through volume discounts, reduced IT costs, and concurrent licensing. A minimum of 5 licenses is required to meet the licensing requirements. Purchase only the software you need; there is no ongoing purchasing commitment and no contracts.
- Minimum of 5 licenses required.
- Optional maintenance plans for either 1 or 2 years.
- Media kit is included with license purchase.
Discount Levels are determined based on the number of licenses you purchase. The more licenses you purchase, the higher the discount level you are eligible for.
5 - 24 Seats
25 - 49 Seats
50 - 99 Seats
ServicePlus Maintenance Plan is an optional software maintenance plan to enhance your Quark licenses and protect your investment in Quark software by ensuring that you are always using the most recent version.
- Premium unlimited technical support via the prone and through e-mail for the duration of your maintenance term.
- Transitional training and implementation consultation for all production staff.
- Free upgrades throughout the duration of the program term. You will receive automatic notification through email, and the software will be made available to you electronically.
QuarkAssurance is another optional software maintenance plan. It provides the same benefits as ServicePlus except it does not include the transitional training. Buy Quark Licenses by filling out this short form, or call 1-800-474-1045 ext 3