Best Accounting Software
With all the choices out there, you may be a bit confused which accounting software is the best for your small business. Should you do it yourself with one of the new accounting programs out there, hire an accountant specifically for your business, or hire an outside company to take care of it for you?
One thing is pretty certain. The best way for businesses to keep their books accurate is to use a high quality accounting software. Note: buying a good accounting program will not make you a good accountant. Although these programs are very easy to use and practically fill the spreadsheets out themselves, they don’t teach accounting basics. The user must understand debits and credits and often it is best to hire an accountant to use the program.
There are many options when it comes to accounting software. It is important to buy a best-selling accounting program rather than settle for some no-name software just because you found a good deal. There are many small accounting software providers out there, but remember as your company grows, your accounting software should too. Software Providers like Quickbooks and Peachtree design their accounting software with expansion in mind so you can easily upgrade when the time is right.
|Accounts Payable: Check Writing, Bill Payment, Purchases|
|Accounts Receivable: Invoicing, Receive Payments Check Mark|
|Integrates with ACT! by Sage|
|Integrates with Timeslips by Sage|
|Microsoft Excel Integration|
|Microsoft Word Integration|
|Export Data into Excel|
|Advanced Inventory Tracking|
|Serialized Inventory Tracking|
|Track Employee Raise History|
|Departmentalized Financial Statements|
|Easily Create a Business Plan|
|Enable Your Accountant to Review Data & Make Changes While You Work Check Mark|
|PayPal Payment Option|
Basic Accounting Programs for Small Business (price range $70-$100)
If you’re just starting up a small home business on the side these basic programs may be a good choice for you. These accounting programs are for first time users, meaning you cannot import data from other software.
Standard Accounting Software (price range $99-$285)
If you’re looking for more features like basic inventory tracking, purchase orders, payroll, and complex reports, these programs may be a good choice for you.
Advanced Accounting Software (price range $250-$475)
These programs include more advanced features like sophisticated inventory tracking, creation of sales orders, track back orders, advanced reports & forecasts, progress billing, and advanced job costing.
Industry specific Accounting Software (price range $300-$500)
If your industry is accounting, construction/contractors, distribution, manufacturing, nonprofits, professional services, or retailers, there is an advanced software program designed specifically for you.
Using the chart below, be sure to check which features are included with the different Accounting Software programs.
How To Export Quickbooks Data Into Quicken Format... August 28, 2013 | Mason Hymas
Quicken 2012: Top Features August 9, 2012 | Justin
How Software Can Help You Get Out Of Debt, Save More Money, and Start Making Sma... March 4, 2013 | Mason Hymas
Top Accounting Software For Managers June 10, 2013 | Mason Hymas
- Microsoft Visio Standard vs Professional vs Premium
- Graphic Design Software for Beginners
- Microsoft Office 2010 Edition Comparison
- How To Export Quickbooks Data Into Quicken Format
- Top Features of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6
- 10 Countries with Highest Number of Apple Device Users
- Set Up Your Database and Create a Report in Crystal Reports
- Microsoft Open Business Licensing Guide
- Windows Server 2016 License Changes
- Top 5 Software Programs to Help You Get More From Your Business
- SoftwareMedia.com now recognized as Google Trusted Store
- Security Software Sale! Get Up To 65% Off Popular Security Software
- To Celebrate the End of 2014 We’re Offering Huge Discounts on Big Brand Software!
- Celebrate the Holiday Season With Us! When you Give a Gift, Get a Gift. Details Inside …
- Get Free Express Shipping in Time for Christmas!
- Mainstream Support Ending for Windows Server 2008