Basic Video Editing Software Comparison
Are you looking to create basic home videos and movies? These video editing software programs are great for beginners. Most basic video editing software is very beginner friendly and includes 3D titles, basic special effects, along with transitions for basic movie making tasks.
Some of these beginner friendly programs include audio editing so you can narrate your movie and add music to it. Edit your photos with those that include image editing features and create a DVD photo slideshow. Basic DVD authoring programs are very easy to use and have the ability to put video on a DVD. Standard authoring programs generally allow for HD DVD authoring with a more advanced menu screen complete with chapters.
Roxio Easy VHS to DVD
Ulead DVD Movie Factory Plus
Adobe Premiere Elements
|Software Media Price|
- Microsoft Visio Standard vs Professional vs Premium
- Graphic Design Software for Beginners
- Microsoft Office 2010 Edition Comparison
- How To Export Quickbooks Data Into Quicken Format
- Top Features of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6
- 10 Countries with Highest Number of Apple Device Users
- Set Up Your Database and Create a Report in Crystal Reports
- Microsoft Open Business Licensing Guide
- Top 5 Software Programs to Help You Get More From Your Business
- SoftwareMedia.com now recognized as Google Trusted Store
- Security Software Sale! Get Up To 65% Off Popular Security Software
- To Celebrate the End of 2014 We’re Offering Huge Discounts on Big Brand Software!
- Celebrate the Holiday Season With Us! When you Give a Gift, Get a Gift. Details Inside …
- Get Free Express Shipping in Time for Christmas!
- Mainstream Support Ending for Windows Server 2008
- Save Big on Cyber Monday! Coupon Code Inside …