Basic Video Editing Software Comparison
Are you looking to create basic home videos and movies? These video editing software programs are great for beginners. Most basic video editing software is very beginner friendly and includes 3D titles, basic special effects, along with transitions for basic movie making tasks.
Some of these beginner friendly programs include audio editing so you can narrate your movie and add music to it. Edit your photos with those that include image editing features and create a DVD photo slideshow. Basic DVD authoring programs are very easy to use and have the ability to put video on a DVD. Standard authoring programs generally allow for HD DVD authoring with a more advanced menu screen complete with chapters.
Roxio Easy VHS to DVD
Ulead DVD Movie Factory Plus
Adobe Premiere Elements
|Software Media Price|
- Adobe Acrobat XI Standard vs. Professional
- Microsoft Visio Standard vs Professional vs Premium
- Top 5 Best Antivirus Software for 2014
- Graphic Design Software for Beginners
- Microsoft Office 2010 Edition Comparison
- Set Up Your Database and Create a Report in Crystal Reports
- Microsoft Self Audit Letter sent to 30,000 Companies - Get Compliant Today
- Microsoft Open Business Licensing Guide
- VMware Workstation 11 and VMware Player 7 Pro Available December 2014
- Dragontrying.com Customers BEWARE
- SoftwareMedia Spooktacular Sale
- Microsoft Warns of Approaching Windows Server 2003 End of Life
- Warehouse Liquidation Sale! Additional 5% Off With Coupon Code …
- It’s Our Anniversary Sale! Earn Double Points Until The End Of September
- Labor Day Sale! Coupon Code Inside
- SoftwareMedia is Getting a Facelift!