Basic Video Editing Software Comparison
Are you looking to create basic home videos and movies? These video editing software programs are great for beginners. Most basic video editing software is very beginner friendly and includes 3D titles, basic special effects, along with transitions for basic movie making tasks.
Some of these beginner friendly programs include audio editing so you can narrate your movie and add music to it. Edit your photos with those that include image editing features and create a DVD photo slideshow. Basic DVD authoring programs are very easy to use and have the ability to put video on a DVD. Standard authoring programs generally allow for HD DVD authoring with a more advanced menu screen complete with chapters.
Roxio Easy VHS to DVD
Ulead DVD Movie Factory Plus
Adobe Premiere Elements
|Software Media Price|
- Adobe Acrobat XI Standard vs. Professional
- Microsoft Visio Standard vs Professional vs Premium
- Top 5 Best Antivirus Software for 2014
- Graphic Design Software for Beginners
- Microsoft Office 2010 Edition Comparison
- Set Up Your Database and Create a Report in Crystal Reports
- Microsoft Open Business Licensing Guide
- Top 5 Best Antivirus Software for 2013
- Labor Day Sale! Coupon Code Inside
- SoftwareMedia is Getting a Facelift!
- Heartbleed Bug: Everything You Need to Know
- Support for XP Has Ended! Get Compliant Today
- Microsoft to Audit 30,000 Companies By the End of 2014 – Get Compliant Today
- Down to the Wire: Support for Windows XP and Office 2003 Ends in April
- Adobe Photoshop CC 14.2 New Features
- Creative Cloud’s Latest Feature Releases