VMware Offers Free Online Training for a Limited Time
Janae | On 07, Sep 2011
Update: This promotion has ended on Thursday, September 15th, 2011.
Virtualization and cloud computing seems to be the wave of the future, and for those of us who aren’t tech experts or computer wizards, understanding the ins and outs of these systems and software can be more than a little daunting. Thankfully, VMware is -for a limited time- including free training with VMware Essentials and Essentials Plus purchases.
Until September 15th, 2011, when customers buy VMware Essentials/Essentials Plus, they will receive vSphere Fundamentals for SMBs online training for free. This training course is designed specifically to teach new users the vSphere architecture, best practices, and guide you through the installation process.
- Customers who purchase eligible products between March 8th and September 15th, 2011, will receive redemption tokens in April 2012, when the training course is launched.
- Eligible products must be purchased between 3/8/11 and 9/15/11 and will have until November 15th to redeem their tokens.
- This promotion is open to all commercial, academic and U.S. Federal customers who order eligble products through a VMware authorized reseller, such as SoftwareMedia.com
- This promotion is NOT open to customers ordering from EMC, or OEM partners.
- Limit one (1) eligible order per customer.
SoftwareMedia is a cerified reseller of VMware Licensing.
You can also call our sales team at 1-800-474-1045 for more information.