Corel Draw Graphics Suite vs. Premium Suite
What’s the Difference?
Corel’s design suites are robust collections of creativity software for Windows, centered on the Corel Draw vector graphics editing program. If you are in the market for a Corel Suite, it’s important to know which is right for your design needs. You might be asking yourself, what is the difference between Corel Draw Graphics Suite and Premium Suite?
Features found in both Graphics Suite and Premium Suite
- Corel DRAW – the standard for vector illustration and page layout is now even better with customizable workspaces, collaboration tools, pixel view and hex color support.
- Photo Paint – Use this professional app to edit photos and create bitmapped images in a graphics workflow. Remove red eye, correct images, add text and special effects to images and create contact sheets to display multiple images at once.
- PowerTRACE – Convert bitmap files into vector files without manually tracing the image yourself. Accurately and automatically (but with your input) convert bitmap-to-vector.
- CAPTURE – Capture your screen or a portion of your screen with the ability to define resolution and file format.
- CONNECT – Easily find content on your computer, local network and the Corel content DVD in this browser-like organizer. Multiple file types are supported, like photo images, fonts, symbols, clip art and more.
- ConceptShare – this online collaboration tool allows designers and design teams to share, markup and review designs together without the cost and hassle of in-person meetings.
- Additional Content – a plethora of high quality images, digital photos, fonts, templates and styles
- Documentation – quick reference card, full color guidebook, help files and training DVDs
Features included in Premium Suite (that are not in Graphics Suite)
- Corel Website Creator – Design web pages to your standards and create full-fledged, interactive websites without having to know any programming languages.
- Corel Video Studio Pro – Make your video footage look professional with this powerful and easy to use program, complete with HD capability, 3D capability, templates, effects, titles, music, transitions and more.
- SWiSH Max3 – Make interactive flash animations with video, text, images, graphics and sounds using this simple, easy-to-use software which supports all popular formats.
- WinZip Pro – in 2006 Corel acquired WinZip and zipping, encrypting and backing up files has never been easier.
- Additional Content – multimedia effects, web templates and video templates and more help files than in Graphics Suite
In summary, Corel Premium Suite includes the website creation, video editing, Flash creation and secure file compression software that Graphics Suite does not. If you require those functions from your Corel Suite, Premium Suite is the way to go.
New Release: Techsmith Camtasia Studio 8 – Now Available... June 20, 2012 | Kyle Fordrung
Professional Video Editing Buying Guide November 20, 2008 | Kyle Fordrung
Top Features of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6... May 25, 2012 | Kyle Fordrung
Graphic Design Software for Beginners April 2, 2012 | Mason Hymas
- Microsoft Visio Standard vs Professional vs Premium
- Microsoft Office 2010 Edition Comparison
- Graphic Design Software for Beginners
- Set Up Your Database and Create a Report in Crystal Reports
- How To Export Quickbooks Data Into Quicken Format
- Top Features of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6
- 10 Countries with Highest Number of Apple Device Users
- Microsoft Open Business Licensing Guide
- Top 5 Software Programs to Help You Get More From Your Business
- SoftwareMedia.com now recognized as Google Trusted Store
- Security Software Sale! Get Up To 65% Off Popular Security Software
- To Celebrate the End of 2014 We’re Offering Huge Discounts on Big Brand Software!
- Celebrate the Holiday Season With Us! When you Give a Gift, Get a Gift. Details Inside …
- Get Free Express Shipping in Time for Christmas!
- Mainstream Support Ending for Windows Server 2008
- Save Big on Cyber Monday! Coupon Code Inside …