Professional Video Editing Buying Guide
Adobe After Effects
Sony Vegas Pro
Adobe Premiere Pro
Adobe Production Premium
|Video Format Support|
|Ease of Use|
|Integration with other creative software|
|Description||Get higher production values. Polish your productions with professional effects, hundreds of animation presets, precise tracking and keying controls, professional color support, and much more.||The Vegas Pro collection offers an integrated environment for all phases of professional video, audio, DVD, and broadcast production. These tools let you edit and process in real time, fine-tune audio with precision, and author surround sound, dual-layer DVDs.||Adobe Premiere Pro improves every part of the video production process, from script writing and production to editing, encoding, and final delivery.||Adobe Creative Suite Production Premium is the ultimate set of video production and post production tools. Craft video productions, motion graphics, visual effects, and interactive experiences with high-performance, industry-leading creative tools.|
Bronze Silver Gold
Professional video editing software lets you edit virtually any format and output to tape, DVD, and the web. With real-time playback, professional hardware support, and enhanced color-correction tools, professional editing software will take your vision into reality.
Sometimes editing doesn’t quite give you the special effects that you’re looking for. While some basic video effects software will let you add titles and credits, if you’re looking for the more compelling motion graphics, you’ll have to look at the advanced and professional geared video effects software.
DVD Authoring is the process of collecting data such as audio and video which will eventually become a playable DVD. Advanced authoring programs generally have support for widescreen video, HD DVD, surround sound, along with complex menu navigation, multiple subtitles, multiple audio tracks, etc.
Internet Security Software Comparison February 10, 2012 | Kyle Fordrung
Corel Draw Graphics Suite vs. Premium Suite... May 10, 2011 | Kyle Fordrung
Adobe CS5.5 New Features Guide June 20, 2011 | Kyle Fordrung
E-Learning Software Review: Camtasia vs. Captivate... January 4, 2012 | Mason Hymas
- Adobe Acrobat XI Standard vs. Professional
- Microsoft Visio Standard vs Professional vs Premium
- Top 5 Best Antivirus Software for 2014
- Graphic Design Software for Beginners
- Microsoft Office 2010 Edition Comparison
- Set Up Your Database and Create a Report in Crystal Reports
- Microsoft Open Business Licensing Guide
- Top 5 Best Antivirus Software for 2013
- Labor Day Sale! Coupon Code Inside
- SoftwareMedia is Getting a Facelift!
- Heartbleed Bug: Everything You Need to Know
- Support for XP Has Ended! Get Compliant Today
- Microsoft to Audit 30,000 Companies By the End of 2014 – Get Compliant Today
- Down to the Wire: Support for Windows XP and Office 2003 Ends in April
- Adobe Photoshop CC 14.2 New Features
- Creative Cloud’s Latest Feature Releases